Sunday, September 27, 2009

Housekeeping details

Hope you all had a great weekend! We had friends in and the husband fixed our bathroom light fixtures. I guess this does boil down to a money saving tip because I put on Facebook I was looking for some electricionally inclined friends, and my old college roommate responded! The lesson learned, don't be afraid or ashamed to ask friends for help FIRST. This visit would easily have set us back several hundred dollars had we hired someone out. But the best part...we got to see some good friends and my son got some face time with other "little ones" and was thrilled.

You may have noticed the name change on the title page to reflect the web address and the main theme. It was suggested a few weeks back and I toyed with the idea for a bit before making the change. I think it works better and will hopefully be less confusing.

I also changed some of the text and background colors. This was an attempt to make things more readable.

Finally, I added a copyright notice. I welcome everyone and anyone to read and share this content, but all I ask is that proper credit is given...I guess that's the old reporter in me. You gotta site your sources.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment