Sunday, September 6, 2009

Free movies!

I usually don't post on the weekends, and didn't plan on it this holiday weekend no less, but last night I had the chance to watched a news broadcast I had DVRd that talked about going to see new movies FREE.

Here's the news link from my local CBS news station. The story ran originally aired on Friday night.
http://www.wusa9.com/money/story.aspx?storyid=90626&catid=37

I checked out some of the links that they posted and it appeared legit. There are A LOT of side ads and you have to look to find the appropriate links to get the tix for free screenings, but they are there.

Good luck and happy movies if you go!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links.
    I signed up for one of the websites and will be following the other one when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lasloo for reading. Please keep us posted on how they work.

    ReplyDelete