Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Housekeeping: Bargain Shopping Tips

Earlier this month I wrote about how I cancelled magazines, including Good Housekeeping. Luckily, I had already pre-paid until November, so I have one more coming to me. I have always liked GH, ever since I was a kid and my mom would get it. Depending on our finances, I might resubscribe in the new year.

One of the reasons I have enjoyed this magazine is that it is always filled with money saving tips. Like this article in the October issue (which I got to read tonight when both my boys went to bed early and I had a rare quiet house while I was still functional). This blog has written a lot about grocery shopping, but the GH article talks about broader shopping tips, and I will definitely take them to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment