Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bargain of the Day -- Ground Beef

While home visiting my parents I went to Wegman's since its right near them. Sure enough, they do sell as a regular price, 90/10 Ground Beef for $1.99/lb! That's as much as half off of what I would pay at some other stores. Admittedly you have to buy in bulk, with the smallest being about 6 lbs, but all you need to do is divide and freeze and you are set for tailgates, Saturday nights or whenever else you need ground beef. What I like best is that this price is even lower than what I have seen 80/20 (with far more fat content) so you are not only saving money but eating healthy too!

And while we are on the subject of Wegman's, they have milk on sale through 10/3 for $2.29, which is at least .70 less than what the new lower standard price around here (VA) of $2.99 is.

No comments:

Post a Comment