Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When it rains it pours

I have luckily been able to get some freelance/contract work, but of course it all comes at once and right now I am slammed. My deadline is tomorrow at noon, and it will be nothing short of a miracle if I make it. I will, rest assured, but it will be miraculous :)

BUT...I had a great money saving experience last night. For a host of reasons I don't want to publicize on the blog, so have decided I will begin sending out "secret" tips. If you want to receive these secret tips (and I will explain why I don't want to broadcast to the masses, but it should be obvious when you see it) please send me an email at mary(dot)bluepatches(at)gmail(dot)com I will establish a list-serv and when I send these tips you will be in the know.

Rest assured, I am not selling your email, or doing anything else with it, I promise. Just trying to get the word out, without telling too many people. This list-serv WILL ONLY be for the secret deals I want to share, which considering this is the first one in the five months (!!!) I have been blogging, means it won't happen often, so don't worry you won't get spammed.

More tomorrow (assuming I haven't crashed on my bed in a deep sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment