Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two quick thoughts...

First, a good thing about this cold weather without the benefit of snow: You can leave food in your car for a few hours (or even overnight, although not recommended) and it won't go bad. We got home from a playdate last at 8:30 pmafter I had gone shopping beforehand around 5. By the time I got my son to bed, ate, caught up with my Mom on the phone and a few other things, it was after 11. I wasn't worried though. The frozen turkey and a few other items were all still plenty chilled.

Second, I subscribe to my own blog too. And lately I have noticed typos. I hate this. The editor in me really hates this. I will try to better. I know you are thinking 'no biggie.' But to me it is! I know the difference between too & to, there & their and a bunch of others...and can't stand when I leave out letters because I am typing fast. So I am sorry, you deserve better and I certainly know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment