Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My financial diary

I belong to a pregnancy board online where a bunch of wonderful friends from all across the country, of all ages and races, creeds, socio-economic levels, business levels, you name it...belong. I love these ladies. One of them coined our Internet board as a virtual diary, where we confess everything, no judgments.

Well, this is my financial diary. I am lucky to be working again, but as I mentioned earlier, right now I am slammed. So tonight on the last night of the Harris Teeter big sale, I had to decide between getting to bed at a relatively decent hour (my aim is 3 am) and not save a boatload, or save a boatload and be exhausted and risk not finishing my work by tomorrow's deadline.

I reluctantly chose to stay home and work. I kills me how much money I am not saving, although I am also not spending it either, by not making the sale. But I went with keeping my contract which will pay us decent money, that in the long term was the better deal. But, dear diary, I am still very sad.

Am getting back to work now. Please don't forget to email me if you want to be included in my super-secret money saver email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment