Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Questions for the couch

LE writes and wants to know more about freecycling. What will they take? How hard is it? Will they take magazines?

Yes, they will take magazines, and just about anything else! I have unloaded my Washingtonians lately, as well as some Time and some Cooking Lights. Since we just don't have the space, and I can't stomach pitching, I post here. My husband is amazed people will treak to get the magazines, or whatever else, but they do. And I have too. Got a "new to us" holiday door mat and am still considering the armoire I mentioned yesterday.

As for ease, its SO EASY! I often times just leave whatever it is someone is picking up in a bag on my door. I never see them. I have also picked up items, such as the black out curtain for my son's room, this way as well. No hassle, and unlike craigslist, no coordinating pick up time for payment.

Hope that helps...keep us posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment