Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A new place to find coupons...

...at least a new place for me! (and perhaps you too).

If I have time to go through the circulars for grocery stores, I do. But I will be honest and admit this rarely happens. I got lucky yesterday though, and as such I may decide to spend more time doing this.

Safeway had coupons for $1.47 for a gallon of milk as well as another coupon for $.99 18-count eggs. You had to spend $20 in the store to be eligible, but considering we were low on just about everything that was not hard. I don't recall noticing store coupons in ads before. This is not the super saver prices or the specials of the week. This is a coupon that you have to physically present and is not advertised in the store, other than in this circular.

I'll try to scan these more often, and keep you posted. And if you still have your fliers from the weekend, check out and clip for yourself. I believe they are good through next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment