Saturday, January 9, 2010

From my inbox to yours...

When I started this blog I also began signing up for every other like-blog as well changed all my online orders to this address so I would get as many "secret" deals as possible.

This will now be a weekly feature on Saturday, and any other days where good deals come along via my feeds. (Editor's note: I started this on Saturday, but am just finishing now. Will still try to make a regular Saturday/as warranted feature)

Happy savings!

Babies R Us: Free shipping on all items when you spend more than $100. Click here.

Aveda: Free Styling Trio-Trial Size AND Free shipping on orders more than $30. Enter code STYLE210.

Restaurant.com: 50% off their already ridiculously low prices AND an extra $10 gift certificate with every order. Enter code CHOW at checkout.

Lands End: Free shipping on orders more than $50, plus winter sale of up to 50% off PLUS an additional 10% off all sale items. At checkout make sure to enter Promotion Code JAN11 and the PIN 00001984 in the space provided.

Rite-Aid: Thanks "Cents"able Momma for this list!

Two of my favorite bloggers are Nicole's Nickels and KC Penny Pinchin' Mama. Both have great deals posted today. First, Nicole's Nickels has a big list of coupons.com available for print and use. Second, KCPPM lets us know Amazon is selling The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl for more than half-off ($11.50).

Target deals: BeCentsAble has a list (as well as some good pointers) for saving at one of America's favorite stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment