Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A carseat from Bridget for Bridget

I have been slammed of late, lots going on. I hope this dies down next week or so. We'll see.

Tonight's post is brief, but I am super excited. Last month I visited my old roommate in Connecticut and we lamented how great it would be for her to take the train to DC with her daughter (Bridget) and we could hang out down here like we did in Connecticut. But what about a carseat, she asked?

Ugh, hadn't thought that far ahead. She is pregnant and Amtrak is notorious about not being that helpful. I love Amtrak mind you, have taken it cross country and numerous other places...but customer service is sadly not their strong suit.

Then tonight, while procrastinating on a project, the top listing on Freecycle for my area was a 2008 car seat. Never been in an accident. I checked reviews, its safe. So we now have an extra car seat which is likely a good thing anyway, and hopefully that means Bridget can come visit next month and we can take her and my son to see the Christmas lights in DC.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment