Sunday, November 29, 2009

Restaurant savings

Last night I saw a deal from Restaurant.com that gives me a $25 gift certificate and I wound up paying $2 for it. I'll admit right away I am skeptical. BUT...several of my friends from all across the country have said they had positive experiences, so I am trusting them.

First the deal. If you go to Restaurant.com and enter the passcode SAVE when you check out, you save 80%!

The fine print is important, a bunch of places have restrictions on when you can use or how much you need to purchase for credit to count. One friend said he knew his card wasn't good for when he was coming in, so he called ahead and spoke to manager. Said he wouldn't come with his group of 8 UNLESS they honored card. In this economy it was a no brainer for manager and his card was accepted.

I'll let you know how our deal plays out when we use it (it was for Ted's Montana Grill, one of my hubby's favorites).

Safe travels to all those on the road today.

No comments:

Post a Comment