Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reader reports...

First up, from my college friend JL.

This AP story contains a lot of useful advice! I always follow a list and also write down on a piece of paper what coupons I have so I don't waste time flipping through flimpsy pieces of paper in the meal aisle wondering if I have to buy 2 or 3 Hamburger Helpers to get the 75 cents off.

Second, reader MTS (we went to hs together, she'll always be MT, just like I am likely always to be MS) sent this comment in:

I used coupons at the grocery store for the
first time in my life. I went on shopathome.com printed the coupons and
saved $14. Not bad for the first time, but I want to be one of those crazy
people that can get $150 in groceries for $50 or less!


I had never heard of shopathome.com before her email. But I checked it out, and not bad! Our printer is not hooked up so I didn't get the chance to use the coupons before I went out last night. I think someone at Shoppers had gone there though since I saw (and used, thanks anonymous donor) a printed coupon in the stock aisle.

I look forward to using that site, so thanks MTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment