Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Discover card

This is what happens when the mail gets buried and I don't get to look at until my "Life Admin" days where my son is at daycare and I have the home to myself. It's not a break mind you, nothing glamourous about doing laundry, dishes and cleaning floors.

Anyway, buried in our mail was a brochure from Discover which says from Nov 27 (oops!) until Dec. 11 they are giving anywhere from 5% to 20% cash back on certain online purchases. If you have Discover card this has the potentional to be a great deal. Some of my readers I know swear by Discover cash back (I am still trying to determine if this is a good deal for us or not).

The list for 5% and 10% off is pretty long, so not going to retype, but here are the 15% back and 20% back stores. The catch is you have to shop through Discover's online site, ShopDiscover.com.

Happy savings!

15% Back
Fannie May
Footsmart
GNC
Lids.com
HP Snapfish
Lucky Brand Jeans
Magellens
NY&Co
Omaha Steaks.com
Onlineshoes.com
PETCO
Red Envelope
Shoes.com
Shutterfly
The North Face
Things Remembered
Under Armour
Vision Direct
Wine Enthusiast

20% Back
1-800 Flowers
FTD.com
Ice.com
Magazines.com, Inc.
MusicSpace.com
Proflowers.com
Restaurant.com
Teleflora
Vistaprint

No comments:

Post a Comment