Thursday, April 15, 2010

And we are back!

I was hoping to get this up and running on tax day, and it worked! First, many thanks to my old roommate Judy for recommending a great designer (Ashley) to make my blog look a little nicer. I am really happy with it, and since its still low tech, and not complicated hopefully it will be easier to navigate and use.

Some changes. You will notice tabs at the top which can take you directly to pages detailing specific sales and tips, whether they be photo deals, money saving tips or hot deals. You can still find them on the home page, and that's where they will originate from, but this way if you want to know what the latest photo deal is, instead of searching the blog you can go right there to begin with.

While I am in Northern Virginia, I know I have readers all over the country. Please do not hestitate to email me about deals you find or are seeking.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment