Friday, April 16, 2010

Advice from friends

I have found that many of my money saving ways started with my friends. This latest tip comes from D.A. (she knows who she is...hehe).

Anyway we were talking a few weeks ago and I was lamenting I couldn't take advantage of the Verizon rebate I had planned when I bought the Blackberry back in January because I somehow managed to lose the receipt. She suggested I go back to the store and see if they could print me a new one.

Sure enough, and I admit I was stunned. They could and they did! So the next day I sent the receipt with all the other barcodes and the like to Verizon and am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get the rebate (even though it was mailed a bit late.).

So...if you find yourself in a similar situation, before fretting, try getting an additional copy of the receipt from your retailer. If you have already done this before, post comments here and tell us your story, either good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment