Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where has February gone?

This is crazy. Its February 25th? 26th? I don't even know anymore. I keep referring to "next month" as if its weeks away, yet its Monday. If 2009 was the challenging year for us, 2010 is shaping up to be the year that flies by.

My work is winding down so March will hopefully see a return to normalcy. I miss posting deals and being able to meticulously count our pennies. I know, I am a dork.

The biggest thing we did this week was change our home owners policy. I am not entirely sure we actually are saving money. BUT, and this is huge, Travelers is no longer getting a dime from us for a policy they did not honor. After nearly $5000 in assessments and home repair issues that should have been covered that weren't. We went elsewhere, and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment