Thursday, February 11, 2010

Taking a deep breath

Several of you emailed or called about my post yesterday. Sorry if it sounded over the top. I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted to let off a little steam. I have told my husband I don't need chocolate, flowers or anything fancy for Valentine's Day, but if he could give me a clean/organized home I would be the happiest woman in America.

One of the reasons though we have been able to make it through everything the last year has thrown our way is because of family and friends. So just repeating the obvious, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! There is a good chance I will take some of you up on the dryer offer, especially if we get anything resembling a snOMG 3.0 on Monday...who knows when Sears will decide to show up!

Enjoy the digging and be safe! And if you are not covered in snow, enjoy the warmth for those of us who are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment