Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Can you tell I have changed the theme, somewhat??

While I am now back fully on the money saving train since I am out of a job, I am also now for the first time in I don't know how long 100% on the SAHM train without income of my own and a day completely devoted to being a home maker.

First let me say, just don't ever get robbed.  This process is the worst.  And nothing is better than having to leave a message for your insurance agent (as I did this morning) and interrupt the message to tell your 4 year old not to tackle his nearly 9 month old sister!  I am sure the woman loved hearing that scream...maybe that is why she hasn't called me back.

Seriously though, this process is perhaps the worst thing we have ever had to endure just because it seems never ending even when you would be certain to be done with it.  And the cost, while yes insurance covered a lot and we are grateful, it still at the end of the day cost us $$$$$. I had hoped to get away for a day, just a day, to go to the beach with my girlfriends, and just relax.  No longer an option.....

Don't get me wrong I love my kids, my husband and my life, but I hate these thugs that turned our lives upside down.  I hate that because of them I essentially had to give up a great job and disappoint my employers and those who referred me.  (I went to sleep last night wondering how we were ever going to afford our son's preschool tuition this coming year).

Now off to the library...I left my credit card there yesterday when I paid our overdue books fine.  Yup, its been that kind of week, and its only Tuesday so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment