Friday, April 8, 2011

Coffee tip

This is one I have mentioned before, but have started using again in full force, especially since my taste for coffee has (finally!) returned :) It's worth a repeat mention here.

We buy a big container at Wegman's, I think its about 35-40 oz or so. It's generic regular coffee and on its own, its not bad at all! But we received as a gift a pound of French Vanilla from Dunkin Donuts (the best coffee on the planet!). Each morning I add one scoop of the DD to the 2 or 3 scoops of Wegmans. The taste is incredible and just what we need to get the day going.

The container I buy from Wegman's costs around $7. I have seen a similar container at Costco for around $9. Target sells their big one for around $6. I haven't bought coffee by the pound in a bag for years. You get so much more for your money this way, then buying the bag. And it also saves you return trips to the store since the bags are gone in less than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment