Monday, October 31, 2011

Television

I have so many random posts during the day that I want to post here and just never have the energy. My little honey bee keeps me up nights and my monkey runs me ragged during the day. That said, I do love my life.

There is a commecial though that makes me sad. I am writing this commentary tonight because hoping I have the energy to write happy commentary tomorrow. I have an idea for happy commentary and want to see how long I can keep it going.

The commercial is for Lowe's. It has fun music and follows a couple from their wedding day through when their kids are grown. Its genious. The theme is "dont stop." With each new scene they make their house bigger and better.

This is something we will likely never do. I say this as fact, not as anything other than that. Reality is, we will own this condo since there is no way we can sell it, for the rest of our lives...or at least for a very long time. We can't stay here forever. I have a target move out date of April 1 at the latest, preferably Feb 1. We would rent this place. We are simpley too big. We have too much stuff, no matter what I pitch.

So we rent our place. And we continue to rent for years to come. Maybe we can buy a new place in 15 years, if we are lucky. But where that would be is anyone's guess. Point being, our life is on hold. We are stuck. We played by the rules and we got screwed.

But we have each other. We have our beautiful kids, who I must say were adorable tonight on Halloween. My son as an officer just makes me melt every time I look at the picture. And my daughter as a honeybee sleeping was too precious for words. Kim Kardashian may have way more money than we ever will, but God willing our marriage will last 72 years, and if we are all in this condo together, in the end thats fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment